Autumn Equinox | Winter Solstice | Spring Equinox | Summer Solstice
A Seasonal Pause
These labyrinth walks at the Summer and Winter Solstices, or the Autumn and Spring Equinoxes are an opportunity, within the specific energy of that season to pause and take stock. In a world where moving on is often the primary focus, the gift of a seasonal pause, having a time in the diary set aside to reflect and take stock of…
- where you are
- what you’re feeling grateful for
- what you’re ready to let go of
…can be such a blessing and a relief.
Like Nature’s Cycles of Life each Seasonal Pause has its own rhythm.
- Autumn Equinox is about restoring balance
- Winter Solstice is about clarifying and setting intentions for the coming 365 days cycle
- Spring Equinox is about healing and growth and
- Summer Solstice is a wonderful time of gratitude and to celebrate the radiance of being alive!
Some things change…
Its’ all about working with Nature, not against her
- In Autumn there’ll be a pot of warming chai, song and storytelling.
- In Winter a blazing fire to congregate around with hot soup.
- In Spring enjoy live music and luscious sweet treats reminiscent of the sweet new growth.
- In Summer, sharing – perhaps singing, dance, mandala making, painting, sculpting, writing or maybe planting!
…and some stay the same
Each Season there’ll be
- Facilitators guiding the evening and answering questions
- Labyrinth walking
- Journalling and art materials to deepen the reflection
- Coming together
Are you ready to gift yourself or a friend a Seasonal Pause?
We offer city dwellers an urban pilgrimage to stillness. Spaces and guidance honouring the sacredness within each of us…and beyond us. Where Time Out is really about Time In.
Walking Solo – a private labyrinth walk
Your own private retreat for 2 hours, facilitated or un-facilitated. Rest awhile in the garden reflecting on what came up during your walk, journal or sit quietly until the impulse to leave takes you away. Got a tricky issue? Children? Crossroads? Confusion? Or just ready to let go of something? Then check your diary and a quick email with two or three times, convenient for you to visit, will get the ball rolling.
Did you know that each time you walk at the Lane, the labyrinth will be raked, cleared and warmed before you arrive as part of the preparation for you?!
Walking together is an excellent way to approach team building or debriefing away from the office. Or perhaps you’re a facilitator guiding a group for some time and are now wanting to create a blessing or completion ceremony?
Why not bring your group together and celebrate that milestone? Create your own or engage Tina to collaborate on a ceremony tailored to your group’s needs. Booking a facilitated morning, afternoon or evening means even if you’ve never walked before you’ll be fine. A quick email with convenient times will get the ball rolling.